Roger Foodbelly's Fan Box

Roger Foodbelly on Facebook

Saturday, December 23, 2006

I was actually called Jan, Jan.

Again, I have a look at my old computer. Some stuff started to show up. Some of them, a brainstorm session where they kept calling me jan (instead of jannar or atle) got me curious.. Did they know of Jan back then? Did they actually have a look at the future? Or did they just shorten jannar?

I may never know.. But one thing is for sure. There's a Jan now, and this time he's for real.



Those of you who aren't aware of who Jan is, then SHAME ON YOU! :P
Anyway, he's the 2nd project leader, co-writer.. you name it! He was hired at the end of October, and our great minds together made the project put on speed. One week later the first episode's story and puzzles were completed! As a sidenote, I have never worked with someone who thinks about the same! Ingenious! Absolutely ingenious!

No comments: